Bedrooms: 1 (plus a study)
Car spaces: 1
Date available: 7th July 2017
Fully Furnished Modern Apartment Close to Southern Cross Station!
MyProperty Phone ID: 79811
Located in the stylish and perfectly positioned Mondrian building is this modern apartment conveniently located on Spencer Street (only 5 mins walk to Southern Cross Station).
Just opposite is Coles Supermarket for convenience, the Police super complex for security and the tram stop right outside the door. Just a leafy stroll to Flagstaff Gardens and Queen Vic Market plus all the hidden laneway cafes and restaurants that Melbourne is renowned for!
Placed on the 21st floor, this apartment offers stunning 180-degree views. With the flexibility of a study, guest room or petite second bedroom the apartment comes fully furnished with appliances and furniture. Modern, clean and full of natural light.
- Open plan kitchen/dining/lounge including large couch with sunset-facing balcony
- Modern kitchen with stone bench tops and glass splashback, stainless steel appliances, four burner gas cooktop, electric oven, range hood and Fisher & Paykel dishwasher drawer, split system air conditioning
- Spacious main bedroom (queen size bed) with built-in robes and glass sliding walls
- Second bedroom/study with built-in robes
- Sleek modern bathroom with euro laundry facilities
- One secure car park
- Swimming pool and Gym on the 25th floor with beautiful views of the city and surrounds
- Directly opposite Coles Supermarket and Shopping Mall
- Trams out the front, Southern Cross Station and Airport Shuttle opposite
- Security entrance and intercom system
- On site building manager
Non-smokers only. Not suitable for pets
Unlike the majority of agents in Melbourne, this agent accepts applications online using their own application form (not 1form). To apply simply click the below link and remember to state that the property was inspected on your behalf by Jade from 'Melbourne Rental Search.'
Car spaces: 1
Date available: Now
Bond: TBC (Usually either 4 or 6 weeks rent)
The Capri: 9th Floor - FULLY FURNISHED - This One Ticks All The Boxes!
FULLY FURNISHED - Graced with plenty of space both inside and out, this one bedroom apartment is your ticket to a lively urban lifestyle right on the cusp of the city. This fabulous property is perfectly positioned moments from South Melbourne Market, MSAC, Southgate, the Botanic Gardens & CBD shopping.
Accommodation: Impressing with a comfortable open plan feel and soaked in natural light, this stylish residence is peaceful and spacious, making its mark with a generous central living zone consisting of lounge and meals area and tiled kitchen with stainless steel appliances, fridge, dish washer, essential cutlery & crockery as well as breakfast counter. The long south-facing balcony is a brilliant spot for entertaining, while the central bathroom is equipped with a European laundry including washing machine and dryer. The bedroom with a large built-in robe.
Features: One secure under cover car space, reverse cycle heating and cooling in the living zone, secure intercom entry, further storage with the bed and sofa. Residents enjoy use of resort style facilities including indoor swimming pool, gym, bbq terrace and tennis court.
* This is a great location, however it is on the outskirts of the CDB, so transport is not right on your doorstep. A 5 min walk will get you to the nearest tram stop that will take you right into the heart of the city with a couple of minutes
* The tram can take you through the city and to Melbourne University in 25minutes
* Lovely, light and bright apartment located on a quite yet central Street
* This apartment came with everything that you see in the video
* This apartment is $30pw cheaper than the last property we saw. This is a saving of $1560pw over the year
* There is a pool, gym and tennis court for the use of tenants within this building however the agent couldn't get access to show me at the inspection. There is however photographs below.
* I do have an agent that I know at this agency who said that he would try and give your application preference over other applications if you do decide to apply.
* Unfortunately this agent is one of those few agents who don't accept 1form. Instead they have their own online application. This can be found by clicking the 'apply now' link below.
*As this property is available to lease now, this agent is hoping to have the tenant commence the tenancy within 2 weeks (18th July.)
Unlike the majority of agents in Melbourne, this agent accepts applications online using their own application form (not 1form). To apply simply click the below link and remember to state that the property was inspected on your behalf by Jade Costello from 'Melbourne Rental Search.' Just remember both yourself and Eulogio are required to submit an application (if you want to apply.)
Car spaces: 0
Date available: Now
Ideally located at the corner of Little Lonsdale and Spencer Street and only down the road from Southern Cross Station and Flagstaff Gardens, this modern fully furnished one bedroom apartment offers superb inner city living.
With a spacious balcony overlooking panoramic views of docklands, this sunlit dwelling offers both storage and style. Generously sized bedroom with roller doors ensures privacy while fully equipped kitchen boasts European style appliances, plus BIRs, sleek bathroom, European style laundry and floating floorboards add value to this highly secure apartment.
* Great central location 2.4km from Melbourne University
* Across the Rd from the apartment block you will find a large supermarket, the largest train station in Melbourne and an outlet shopping mall.
* Walking distance to Etihad Stadium which holds major sporting and entertainment events
* Apartment does not have a parking space
* This property has wonderful amenities, everything you could need is supplied including linen and towels
* There is a heated pool and spa for tenants of the building located on the 25th floor
* There is no bedroom windows (see video)
* There is some construction going on next to the property so this is something to be mindful of.
* The agent has the property open for inspection tomorrow and he already has 16 people booked in to inspect at that time!! This tells me that this property is going to be VERY popular. The price is $480 per week. If you are keen on this property my advice is to offer $490pw to try and gain an advantage on your competision.
* Applications are accepted via 1form, which you already have ready to go. If you would like to apply, simply see the below instructions.
To submit an application via 1form click the button below and follow the link that says 'apply online'. Remember to state that the property was inspected by Jade Costello from Melbourne Rental Search.