Car spaces: 0
Date available: 27th June
Bond: TBC (Usually either 4 or 6 weeks rent)
Your video tour:
WHAT THE MANAGING AGENT SAYS:
Fabulous One Bedroom Apartment in the 18th Floor of the Epic Complex!
UNFURNISHED - Perfect inner city one bedroom on the ground level of the near new EPIC Apartment building! Located only a short walk to South Melbourne Market, Crown, the arts precinct, public transport and Southbank cafes and restaurants!
* Please note photos, 3D tour and video are indicative of apartments in this building only.
- Reverse cycle air conditioning and heating to living room
- Modern kitchen featuring dishwasher and microwave
- Master bedroom featuring mirrored built in robe
- Pre-connected high-speed NBN internet
- 24-hour concierge, video intercom system and keyless building entry
- Secure high speed elevators
- Indoor pool, gym and tennis court
- Average 8 Star energy rating and double-glazed windows for noise and climate insulation.
What MELBOURNE RENTAL SEARCH SAYS:
- The apartment block itself is located in a very central part of the CBD however it is accessed via Kavanagh Street which is relatively quite and only really used by residents. There did seem to be quite a lot of construction going on in the Street next door (Ballston Street) however you would not be effect in anyway in this particular apartment.
- There is no carpark with this apartment and Street parking is all metered
- There is a 24hr concierge in the lobby. The lobby and all other common areas were well maintained and presented well
- The apartment is located on the 18th floor.
- The current tenant would not allow us to film inside the property so unfortunately we only have photographs to go off.
- The apartment is light and bright however was very overlooked be the neighbouring apartment block.
- The kitchen was against the wall in a corner. It featured a mirrored splashback, electric oven, gas cooktop, built in microwave and a small dish draw dishwasher.
- The living/dining area was small in size (ideal for 1 person, however I believe two people would find the space too small) and was fully carpeted (which I know is not your preference.)
- There is a split system for heating and cooling in the living area
- The bedroom was compact and would fit a queen size bed (I feel a king size would be too small) and featured double mirrored, sliding, built in robes.
- The bathroom was compact and featured a freestanding shower, toilet, vanity with storage underneath as well as plumbing for a washing machine
- The photographs that the agent sent through also show a washing machine however we would need to confirm if this is included in the tenancy.
- The balcony is covered and there is plenty of room to store a bike here.
- The photos that the agent sent through are 3 years old and are not a true representation of how the property presents today. The property has obviously been lived and this is reflected in general wear and tear in person.
- I have also attached a floorplan to the email I sent through.
MANAGING AGENT PHOTOS:
This is one of the few agents in Melbourne that does not accept applications via 1form. They instead have their own agency application form that I have provided in the email. You would need to fill this out and email it back to the agent if you wanted to apply.